Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Woshi MAX ; zhisheng :D
Come t this world on 26dec97.
Loves to play computer . Audition and maple especially :D


Tagboard


Daily Reads
Cynna | COnnie-Xiiaorain-XD
Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 |

Yo Everyone reading my blog tday:D on sunday 9 Aug...
Yo everyone reading my blog tday.Sry fr not postin...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today...Today wake up ...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today..Today ii woke u...
Yo Everyone Reading My Blog..Sry 4 so long nvr pos...
Yo Everyone zhisheng posting 2day...I at frens hou...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today ar im veri frust...
Yo Everyone reading my blog. 2day im gonna be like...

Music
Music Here!

Written at Saturday, September 19, 2009 | back to top

Hi Everyone reading my blog :D

Today i woke up at 11+am.Nd i went down t 85 market t eat somting after that i went t "SILVERSTAR" t play maple...WTF the server today so laggy sia.I play 2 hours dhen dunch wan play liaos...So sianz =.= Dhen i 5+ went home t eat my lunch hahas i noe veri strange <<~SO LATE DHEN EAT LUNCH!!!~>> hahas after eating somting i played my yoyo abt half nd hour...Dhen following i used computer lorhs...Nth do...9oclock i went down t "SILVERSTAR" i waited for abt half nd hour lorhs dhen finally gt computer lorhs...I played for 1hour dhen i went t eat wif kiansiang...After our dinner we went back t SILVERSTAR we played for abt half nd hour dhen Connie come...She wanted t play my yoyo so i lend her but she donnoe hw play so i teach er a little bit lorhs..Dhen she improved a little on playing yoyo...After that at 12.45am we went t the (seven-eleven) she said she wanted t buy some eggs for cooking maggie at home so go wif her lorhs...Dhen we was on our way t the salon t grab the dolls 2 malay girl walk past us we looked at them nd the smaller want sae us Gila dhen we shouted back gila dhen when we walked abt a distance she shouted back nd said "Eh boy u not happy come here tok larhs" we diam diam dhen we don care them dhen when we reached the salon ahsiang cnt grab any dhen Connie sae she go home 1st so we bye bye t her lorhs...When we went back t the seven-eleven thr we saw the smaller malay girl agn shouted at us nd said "Oi u dare come here tok larhs cb" i shouted back cb dhen walked away dhen no more noise liaos dhen i went home after that...
I have finished posting byes :D