Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Woshi MAX ; zhisheng :D
Come t this world on 26dec97.
Loves to play computer . Audition and maple especially :D


Tagboard


Daily Reads
Cynna | COnnie-Xiiaorain-XD
Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 |

Yo everyone reading my blog tday.Sry fr not postin...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today...Today wake up ...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today..Today ii woke u...
Yo Everyone Reading My Blog..Sry 4 so long nvr pos...
Yo Everyone zhisheng posting 2day...I at frens hou...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today ar im veri frust...
Yo Everyone reading my blog. 2day im gonna be like...

Music
Music Here!

Written at Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | back to top

Yo Everyone reading my blog tday:D on sunday 9 Aug ii woke up at 12+pm in the afternoon dhen its raining heavily at 10+.When ii wear my clothes ii tot that ii was going down 85 market eat hw ii noe my parents sae wanna go t eat dim sum so ii said ok cos <>. >.<>.<>> ii tot of somting isn't thr all pubs... R thr an dim sum resturaunt anyway PARAMAR SHOPPING MALL is opposite the PP so we...So we went thr without second thought.Anyways PP stands for ParkwayParade for somone hu donnoe...We reached thr tat shopping mall was so quiet thr wasn't anybody thr except a guard we asked her whether thr is any dim sum resturaunt in this mall she said "yes thr is" so we parked our car at the back nd walk in thr wasn't a single shop opening they were all closed at the end we saw 1 resturaunt wif lots of ppl in thr we went in.....We sat down nd ordered the dim sums we wanted so we waited lols....We don wan go thr anymore cos the food r not nice at all lor dhen we did not eat much just fill our stomachs nd went back t BEDOK...Nd we went home t relax dhen ii went down to silverstar at 6+ nd play all the way t 1+ dhen go home bath liaos dhen jiu sleep lerhs....Nth t post lerhs bb.... :D