Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Woshi MAX ; zhisheng :D
Come t this world on 26dec97.
Loves to play computer . Audition and maple especially :D


Tagboard


Daily Reads
Cynna | COnnie-Xiiaorain-XD
Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 |

Yo Everyone zhisheng posting 2day...I at frens hou...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today ar im veri frust...
Yo Everyone reading my blog. 2day im gonna be like...

Music
Music Here!

Written at Monday, July 20, 2009 | back to top

Yo Everyone Reading My Blog..Sry 4 so long nvr post arhs..coz nth t post.X) Yesterday im in a lan shop dhen my fren go push me sia..dhen ii fall dhen "BUANG" my hand sia so angrii but dhen orhs..My fren still noe hw t make me happy uue noe wad? He call me scold him wadeva ii wanna scold him so ii scolded him nd he sae oni 1 word that is "YaRite"hahas he's a nice fren actualy :)Finish Posting..


-XiiaoLov3r