Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Woshi MAX ; zhisheng :D
Come t this world on 26dec97.
Loves to play computer . Audition and maple especially :D


Tagboard


Daily Reads
Cynna | COnnie-Xiiaorain-XD
Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 |

Yo Everyone Reading My Blog..Sry 4 so long nvr pos...
Yo Everyone zhisheng posting 2day...I at frens hou...
Yo Everyone reading my blog today ar im veri frust...
Yo Everyone reading my blog. 2day im gonna be like...

Music
Music Here!

Written at Thursday, July 23, 2009 | back to top

Yo Everyone reading my blog today..Today ii woke up at 7am coz nid t go t sch.After sch straight com home.After ii bathe ii play comp lerhs.Dhen chat wif frens on msn dhen connie on9 ii tok t her awhile.Around 7 she called me when ii was charging my phone she called me t on9 msn ii told her im going t silverstar she said so early ii go down so ii sae ii go her hse lorhs..She said ok dhen reach her hse tat time ii see her play comp dhen tok tok lorhs...8+ goin 9,me ,connie nd her mother we ordered mcdelivery:D..So full after eating dhen connie hlp me do my blog skin dhen after tat we play nd tok n laugh till 10+ she go bathe ...I hlp her play viwawa till she com out ii go home hahas..Tks for doin my blog. :D ii hav finish posting liaos byes...


-XiiaoLov3r